[Tox Support] Questions

Jeff Bowman jeff.t.bowman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 04:21:33 UTC 2017

Read your FAQ, but didn't see these questions/answers:

1) How can I use the same identity on multiple machines or in multiple
clients? Is that even possible? An example would be that I created a key on
my computer and I would like to use the same one on my android or iphone
device so that I see messages even when I am away from my computer. Another
example is I have 2 computers for work, one is a mac the other is linux.
Sometimes I'm on both, but usually it's one or the other. How can I have
the same identity on both machines? Another example is I am testing both
qtox and utox, so how do I use the same identity in both clients?

2) What if my hard drive crashes or I buy a new computer, how can I
retrieve or restore the identity I had on the crashed drive?

Thanks!!
Jeff

jefftbowman at toxme.io
jefftbowman_appno at toxme.io

Amateurs work until they get it right...
... Professionals work until they can't get it wrong.