[Tox Support] Fwd: Please help.

Reversi Player reversiplayer at email.cz
Wed Oct 18 20:03:09 UTC 2017

Hello again
So is it possible to build the newest version 1.12.1 on Mavericks?

I am trying to download older vesion from github and versions 1.4.1.1 and
1.5.1 works.

I have downloaded compatibile Xcode, Qt and homebrew was already installed on my system. Sadly i have no succes with folowing instructions -terminal gives me some more advanced messages and errors. So I prefere .dmg file at all but i don’t know why (you know) it’s not compatible.

For the furure do you plan autoupdating feature works on MacOS (OS X) ??

Thank You
Jan