[Tox Support] BlackBerry

tiger.railgun at hushmail.com tiger.railgun at hushmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:57:36 UTC 2017

Hello, is there any plan to make Tox available for BlackBerry?  I know
some people who have BlackBerry's although I have Android.

Of all the apps I know of that have End-to-End Encryption, WhatsApp is
the only one that supports BlackBerry, and even they are dropping
support for older BlackBerry's.
https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/bb10/24983053
https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/bb

Thank you.

--
Signal <https://whispersystems.org>/WhatsApp
<https://www.whatsapp.com>/Wire <https://Wire.com>/Zom <https://Zom.im>

Have questions about Life, the Universe and Everything? Visit
BibleUniversity.com
<http://www.bibleuniversity.com/logon.aspx?sr=0003010367> to finally
find the real answers!

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a
witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14

Have your neighbors seen this website yet? Gospel Learning Center Bible
School <http://www.GospelLearningCenter.com/School.aspx?sr=6725>