[Tox Support] Static Build Like Shared Build for windows X86 ?

Nocs ... NoCos30 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 05:03:56 UTC 2017

I cant compile with any static build.

I downloaded static release of tox_core, libsodium and it doesnt compile it has errors again :/

If i remember well there is someone that knows how to build or he hasnt got problems compiling the static build at visual studio at windows

Can anyone give a zip with an empty main.cpp project for visual studio and with the static build libs etc that works ready to compile it ?

I cant compile it at all in static only in shared with the one lib and the dll which i would like to make it static

Thank you in advance