[Tox Support] Issues with uTox 0.11.1 and 0.12.1

Daniel Rechberger daniel at rechi.at
Thu Jan 26 06:18:39 UTC 2017

Hey Gents,

I am a using uTox for confidential communication and I am having a bit
of an issue.

Since updating to 0.11.1 (and now 0.12.1) I can't send any files across
anymore. I can select the file I want to send, but it will not put it
into the history and offer it to my communication partner.

Also, since the feature "Export Chatlog" has been introduced, I can't
use it. It offers me to export the log - selecting a file destination.
But the file gets locked, and stays empty. I used different directories
to put it in (Desktop, E:, User-folder, ...) - all the same.

Kindest Regards,

Dan