[Tox Support] Right Order of commands from Tox

Nocs ... NoCos30 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:18:00 UTC 2016

i am trying to make the basics with toxcore no user interface for the moment just connections and send and recieve message with toxcore but i wanted only for windows and visual studio comes up with many errors with posix includes
is there anywhere i could find a core of tox with no posix? only for windows ?
<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>