[Tox Support] Question about Video Chat quality

Anonymus roland.kaiser at posteo.eu
Wed Aug 15 14:29:46 UTC 2018

Hello together.
I Figure out that my Face is very Pixel(y) (a lot of Pixels) in Videochat. Is there a way to fix that?
Is in moving and in Aktion. The Background ist pritty Fine.
I use 320 in the settings. The highest Setting with 420 or what it was dosent work. I Repeat: only mouved Pikture Parts are with many Pixels. ( is The connection speed from isp The Problem?)
Im useing a traking blocker.
There is a setting for Block a Thing that is used for Video conferences. I forgotten The name of that funktion.  But qtox works.
Skype cant work if i aktivate that Option in my ad-bloker.

If it is important for you to know whar it bloks i go into my bloker and tell it to you.
It was about the Transport Protokoll or a thing like that.
But Qtox works. But with A lot of Pixels.
BIG THANKS TO THE TEAM FROM TOX FOR YOUR WORK.