[Tox Support] Tox client doesn't work on Ubuntu 16.04

morgan morg.leen at ouvaton.org
Tue Nov 29 13:21:55 UTC 2016

-
Sorry I was wrong, it's not qTox but uTox, on my laptop. During my
searches I tried different clients, I forgot the good name.

I have put back the correct lines in the correct folder and removed the
'tox.list*', updated+upgraded and it doesn't work again.

Is it possible to remove completly (and purge) tox on the laptop for
install it one more time "from scratch" ?

----
morgan

-