[Tox Support] Tox client doesn't work on Ubuntu 16.04

morgan morg.leen at ouvaton.org
Tue Nov 29 12:21:55 UTC 2016

-

1. Which repo is used? `cd /etc/apt/sources.d/ && ls && cat *tox*`

minetestdevs-ubuntu-stable-xenial.list
ondrej-ubuntu-php-xenial.list
ondrej-ubuntu-php-xenial.list.save
tox.list
tox.list.distUpgrade
tox.list.save
webupd8team-ubuntu-sublime-text-2-xenial.list
webupd8team-ubuntu-sublime-text-2-xenial.list.save
deb https://pkg.tox.chat/debian stable xenial
deb https://pkg.tox.chat/debian nightly trusty
deb https://pkg.tox.chat/debian nightly xenial

It is not in /etc/apt/sources.d/ but in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

I have put the lines about tox in /etc/apt/sources.d/ and updated +
upgraded. No changes.

2. Logs? → ~/.cache/Tox/qTox/
no folder ~/.cache/Tox/ nor ~/.cache/qTox/

 +
In ~/tox/ are :
DC342E0EC464AF6248CC08E661845D023A6962FBC3BBF58D15966DB968D62774.fmetadata
tox_save.tox
utox_save
modified on 08/31

-