[Tox Support] Connection status

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Fri Nov 25 00:06:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

Most clients have some kind of status indicator. It's usually done
through color coding where "online" is green, "offline" is red and some
other colors for "busy" and "away". So if you see a green status
indicator for yourself (i.e. next to your name), it means that you are
online.

---
Regards,
nurupo