[Tox Support] Questions regarding Tox and Android etc

tuta.nota9821 at tutanota.com tuta.nota9821 at tutanota.com
Wed Mar 30 21:25:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Monica and I got some questions regarding Tox that I would be very
happy if you could answer for me. What I would like to know is wich version
and from where, (couldnt find it neither on f-droid or google play store),
can I download Tox for my Android 4.0 surf board? Is it utox that works best
for Android or Antox? Also wonder if I need to download some other app, (Sip
client or jabber account etc) to be able to make videocalls with Tox or is it
Ok with tox only? Also would like to know if there is a possibility that
anyone I chat with or talk to on tox can see my ip? I dont want nobody to see
my ip, not even the persons I add as tox-friends.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Monica J.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com