[Tox Support] Inquiry about the SDK

Anil Kumar anilkumarp at live.com
Fri Feb 12 17:54:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
This is Anil, we are developing a messenger application 'viber' and 'watsapp' for both android and ios and it requires video/audio calling feature. We came across your website in search of the open source sdk for video and audio calling. We have some quires to know,1. Does tox provide sdk for video/audio calling for android and ios, so that we could integrate it with our application, since we cant able to find it in the website about the sdk.2. Does it have video/audio conference calling across multiple users
Awaiting for your response
RegardsAnil