[Tox Support] Older OSX-Version - PLEASE !!!

Gerald.Falk g.f.falk at web.de
Tue Nov 24 22:19:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

my Name is Gerald, and i love my old OSX SnowLeopard (Intel), and i also have an old PowerBook 12" (PPC G4) OSX Leopard.

is it very difficult to compile this perfect video-chat-software to an older OSX Operation-System (universal binary)?
I like the posibility to change the resolution. because sometimes i chat with an umts-stick (2GB limit)

And i like ......

Send messages, files, create groups and make Tox to Tox audio and video calls. Securely.

Skype has even rights to private conversations - this is an absolute no go !!

Please compile universal binary :-)))

How much donation is necessary ;-)

Greetings from Germany
Gerald