[General] Bulk CNE - Improve Tox threat model

Gregory Mullen greg at grayhatter.com
Tue Oct 6 00:27:04 EDT 2015

I've never done one, but I'm interested to learn if anyone who knows
what they're doing can do a little hand holding?

Apart from that, I believe that we should aim to increase
understanding, rather than the standard low effort problem ->
solution. E.g. Not just here's the problem, Tox is the solution. More
of a here's the problem, this is how we see it going, here are some of
the the solutions/options, this is where Tox fits. That will help
twice, first it'll get people/users talking/thinking about how things
should work. Spawning more questions like what if this, or what
happens when x. And second anyone who comes to Tox because InfoSec is
actually important to their safety, will be sent along with something
that will be helpful to not only why/how to use Tox, but what not to
use as well.

Apologies, I'm too tired to read this again so hopefully it's coherent
enough that you can at least offer a question to clarify my ramblings.

Either way, if you can point me in the correct direction, I can start
working on it this week.