[General] Bulk CNE - Improve Tox threat model

zero-one zero-one at tox.chat
Mon Oct 5 22:30:44 EDT 2015

I like the idea of having a semi-formal threat model assessment. The
real question here is: who is going to do the work? As it stands, my
plate is full.

Adding it to an article on the wiki should do just fine. In the
meantime, installgen2 is going to finish work on the new site (at some
point), at which time we might put in a small link to the article on the
wiki.