[Dev] Introductory Mail

Harshit Bansal harshitbansal2015 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:12:22 PST 2016

Hello everybody,
I am Harshit Bansal, a first year undergraduate student from Harcourt
Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, looking to contribute to the
TOX project for the upcoming Google Summer of Code program.
I am very proficient in C and python. I also have a good grasp over
the concepts of cryptography. I also an intermediate level of
experience in JavaScript.
Currently, I am going through the codebase, the mail archives and
documentation of TOX. I have already set up the development
environment for the TOX and finding some simple bugs to work on.
Looking forward to contributing to TOX through this year's GSOC program.

Thanks,
Harshit Bansal,
B.Tech.(IT),
HBTI, Kanpur.