[Dev] Development

zero-one zero-one at tox.chat
Wed Jan 13 01:45:25 PST 2016

Thanks for the offer to help. The current site is end-of-life, and a new
website is being worked on to replace it here:
https://github.com/Tox/tox.chat . Once installgen2 makes his next series
of commits, and finishes merging pull requests (completing/finalizing
the text on the website), I'm sure he'll be happy to take a translation
from you. Until then, just keep watching for the new site to go live.
You can see a running instance of the new code at: http://beta.tox.chat .

Thanks,
David Zero