[Dev] Writing an implementation in Go

Viktor Stanchev me at viktorstanchev.com
Wed Feb 3 16:28:20 PST 2016

vikstrous here, just wanted to say that my implementation has only the basics of the dht and the api is not very clean right now. I tried to follow the c api closely because there was no protocol documentation at the time. I suggest rewriting it in a more idiomatic Go way with channels. Hopefully my code will give you a starting point for serialisation and structs.