[Dev] Jenkins and signing material

Oranges email at oranges.net.nz
Sat Dec 26 22:15:41 PST 2015

If you are a developer with builds on jenkins, please ensure that all
builds with signing steps are updated to remove that signing step. Our
recommendation is either to work with us to develop something on our
packaging server, or to exfil the build to your own server for signing.

I can be contacted for assistance in extracting key signing
certificates/material.

Deadline for this is 1st Feb 2016.

These changes are in order to move our jenkins configs to github, both
to ensure they are backed up and to provide source material for other
people investigating setting up their own builds.

Thanks
oranges