[Tox Support] aTox crashes permanently

lampenschirm at tutanota.com lampenschirm at tutanota.com
Fri Dec 10 11:02:28 UTC 2021

Hi Support,

on Android it it impossible for me to add a contact, on a fresh aTox install. Whenever I try, aTox crashes and cannot be opened anymore. Have uninstalled it, rebooted the Android device, reinstalled aTox, but same behavior: it crashes and cannot be opened again, without crashing.

Thanks
ls

P.S.: Cannot believe that my password was not encrypted, when subscribing to this list! Could hardly believe my eyes, seeing my PW completely revealed in the confirmation mail! Thanks for busting one of my pw! Makes me wonder how "safe" all this tox stuff is...