[Tox Support] Antox / Not safe

Pavel Boček bocek.pavel at post.cz
Sun Sep 15 20:11:27 UTC 2019

This.

I suggest making order in your bundespolizei so they actually do focus on
all those millions of illegal migrants who aggressively attack, mug, rape
and kill the white folk who work on them, instead of criminalising ordinary
citizens because of some bullshit reasons which they always find. It is why
actually fully anonymous and safely encrypted protocols and apps like Tox
are needed: because of countries like Germany or France who always have to
push their ill ways on everybody else (this time it's all that
enviromentalist and migrant BS through EUSR, which failed so badly
containing Germany). Not sure if you noticed, but there already is (or is
coming fast) censorship in about half of the european countries, and they
try night and day to force that on everybody.

--
S uctivým pozdravem/best regards,

Pavel Boček
Jabber: Behemot at jabber.cz