[Tox Support] Multiple file support question

William Howell wiiam24 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:52:11 UTC 2018

I assume this is about the mobile client Antox. If so, then this is a
planned feature although the upload UI would need to be overhauled which
will take a fair bit of time.

As for archiving, he specifically said mobile users and it's a valid point
that it's quite tedious to pack and unpack archives on a mobile device.
Instead of trying to belittle people it might be an idea to pay attention
to what was said. Whilst archiving might've been a basic operation back
when IBM was actually relevant, people are lazy these days and if viewing
an image requires anything more than opening the message, then they're not
going to bother.