[Tox Support] Multiple file support question

Pavel Boček bocek.pavel at post.cz
Mon Jun 18 06:20:05 UTC 2018

Till than, you can pack them together in some archive (ZIP, RAR, 7z), could
be with no compression or self-unpacking too, and send in one file in this
manner.

--
S uctivým pozdravem/best regards,

Pavel Boček
Jabber: Behemot at jabber.cz
+420 739 190 151
http://www.hwworld.cz (kondenzátory, akumulátory, baterie aj./capacitors and
more)
https://www.hardwareinsights.com (power supply reviews and more)
https://www.stickers-cz.com (nekonformní samolepky)

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Rodney Pa <stickynoteme at gmx.com>
Komu: support at lists.tox.chat
Datum: 18. 6. 2018 1:37:31
Předmět: [Tox Support] Multiple file support question
"Hi I was wondering if there are any plans to bring multiple file upload to
the application? Specifically I am the most interested in multiple photos at
one time. Even if it is simply done through the system share menu which is
still limited to only a single photo at the moment.

Thank you
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity. ________
"