[Tox Support] hi 4 personne simultaneously in one group?

A Human ahumanexistence at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:08:57 UTC 2018

hi

we are 4 personnes begginning in computer(im intermadiate)in different
houses using windows 7 and 10 .

We want a secure way to vedioconference ( we dont want to use skype or fb)

1 can tox offer video and sound for videoconferencing for one group of 4
persons simultaneously
2 will i see 4 faces on my screen at the same time?
3 is there other thing to know or install  other than tox?
4 is tox stable ? lags?
5 what are the cons that i need to be aware of

im also open to suggestion if there is a freeware that is at the moment
better for what we want to do

tx