[Tox Support] More Devices with the same ID

tiger.railgun at hushmail.com tiger.railgun at hushmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:17:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

Yes you can export the profile from the device that you created it on, & import it on the other device(s) that you want to use it on. You might have to connect a USB cable to transfer the exported file unless you have a "cloud" sync app such as Mega Sync. "There is no cloud, just other people's computers" https://fsfe.org/contribute/spreadtheword.en.html tho if you do use "...other people's computers" at least the files can be encrypted, as they are with Mega Sync. https://mega.nz

Hope this helps,
Take care.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.

"Privacy that fits in your pocket"
https://whispersystems.org

"A New Kind of Instant Messaging" https://tox.chat

"Be in the Zom ... Stay connected to your closest friends & family. All the time. From anywhere." https://zom.im