[Tox Support] Issues with uTox 0.11.1 and 0.12.1

Daniel Rechberger daniel at rechi.at
Thu Jan 26 17:37:43 UTC 2017

@Carsten Brandt

I'd like to report those two issues. I can't, as it requires a GitHub-Account, which I do not want ... if you could relay those two issues? I looked at the open as well as closed issues, and did not find any match.

Issue #1:
Exporting a chat history does not work. The file does get created, locked on OS level (Win 7 x64, Ultimate), but stays empty. I either need to Unlock the file in order to remove it, or close uTox.

Issue #2:
Before 0.11.1 (I think 0.9 or so) I was able to send and receive files with no problem. Now at 0.12.1 I am no longer able, and need to use different ways. Again, Windows 7 x64 (receiver is Windows 10).

Kindest regards,

Dan