[Tox Support] Why no bootstrap nodes serving on port 443/80?

fuumind fuumind at openmailbox.org
Wed Jan 4 18:50:29 UTC 2017

Hi again!

I visited the library today for the first time after the holidays and
tried to hook up to tox. I still do not get any connection. Checking
the list of bootsrap nodes I can see two listening on port 443. They
are both listed as online but in yellow, not green. What does this
mean? Is there something I need to do in order for my client to connect
using port 443 instead of any 'default' one? Are there any logs I
should be taking a closer look at?

/fuumind