[Tox Support] Latest version of Antox crashes on start.

☣Adam adam at dc949.org
Thu Feb 16 04:01:05 UTC 2017

I was having this same problem on the same version of Android but an
update (through
the Google Play store) a few days ago fixed it. I'm on version 0.25.457
(15457) now and it's working fine. If you go to Settings -> Apps -> Antox
it should show you the version you have installed. If you have the same
version as I do (or later) then we'll need to get a crash report to
troubleshoot further.