[Tox Support] Toxcore in a lib or dll ?

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Fri Nov 25 05:37:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

The links point to the latest https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore
cross-compiled for Windows.
Whenever a commit is pushed to https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore, the
build machine automatically rebuilds it and produces new .dll.
It's not "stable" though. Toxcore does releases
https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore/releases, which is what you would
consider stable, but the build machine builds .dll based on the most
recent development progress. We might add stable toxcore builds to the
build server at some point in the future, though I can't promise that.

Btw, instead of replying to me in private, it's better if you replied to
the entire Support mailing list, so that our conversation would be
archived in case someone has similar question to yours in the future.

---
Regards,
nurupo