[Tox Support] codec

Nocs ... NoCos30 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:49:20 UTC 2016

I dont know if this could help about video  or audio codecs but there are open source and very light ones but

since i am noob someone with better knowledge than me can check this page if it can be used in tox, it may be very helpfull in

audio and visual and very light ones also.

https://mpc-hc.org/downloads/

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>