[Tox Support] Package list for Ubuntu Vivid Armhf is empty

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Tue May 31 18:04:24 UTC 2016

I see zetok is intentionally spreading confusion again.

pkg.tox.chat is not being deprecated, however the qTox project, which
zetok is part of, is switching from using pkg.tox.chat for distributing
qTox Linux binaries, to using OBS. With qTox being gone from the
pkg.tox.chat, it will still continue to serve other clients. Also, qTox
will sill be using build.tox.chat for Windows binaries, as far as I'm
aware.

abbat's OBS package repository is great, it has a lot more packages than
pkg.tox.chat does and it supports more distributions, but it's not
maintained by tox.chat nor by the developers of the clients other than
qTox, so use it on your own risk for anything other than qTox.

As far as the original issue of the armhf repository being empty, people
creating packages for clients don't seem to like that target much,
perhaps because it's harder to compile for. We welcome any help in
packaging, especially if you are familiar with the process of .deb
packaging and using pbuilder, so you can always help us improve things.

--
Regards,
nurupo