[Tox Support] Running a node

Damien skyguide.base at icloud.com
Thu Jan 7 09:41:22 UTC 2016

Hello, i was hopping some one could help to troubleshoot a problem...

I attempted to run a tox-bootstrapd daemon using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Server
to facilitate a DHT node... and was not able to....

Followed all the steps in guides... but ether I missed a stepped or...
sysctl just would not start a daemon at all.
There is no errors in logs... there is no error messages executing:

$ sudo service tox-bootstrapd start

it's just gives a prompted and no tox daemon is running.

Could some one please help to troubleshoot this?

Thank you.

Damien