[Tox Support] error reading files

Bryce Martin brycemartin at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 29 07:04:04 UTC 2016

My last message I forgot to include the output when I try to run the tox in the shell:-

bryce at ug-x250:~$ tox
ERROR: toxini file 'tox.ini' not found

therefore I'm unable to run the tox system on my Ubuntu Gnome computer. I hope you can help to get this to work for me. I'm currently trying to get all my friends and family to stop using Skype and Windows. Alternative technologies are needed as replacements and I'm try work it all out for them in advance.

Regards,
Bryce Martin
Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), encrypted email based in Switzerland.