[Tox Support] no packages in the linux repos?

Damien skyguide.base at icloud.com
Mon Feb 15 03:06:40 UTC 2016

Hello Scar, I am using tox on my Ubuntu 14.04 box and have not had any
issues installing and managing updates of tox via apt-get.

Here's how my source reference file looks like:

This is in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/tox.list

Content of tox.list

deb https://pkg.tox.chat/debian nightly release

Hope this helps.