[Tox Support] Dynamic IP Addrs

e-tge tg at e-tge.de
Wed Sep 2 19:06:54 UTC 2015

Hello!

I looked through the docs - very exciting.

Two questions though (for which I could not find an answer anywhere):

1) Many people use computers at home connected to the WWW through some
router supplied by Internet-providers. My computer uses DHCP and may
have a different IP address every time (let's say 1.2.3.4), the same
applies to my router (e.g. 2.3.4.5), which finally NATs my computer's
address to the outside world (2.3.4.44).
Same applies to my friend I'm about to call ...
How is this supposed to work considering the peer-to-peer concept?

2) What stands DHT for? (Possibly that answers 1 :-)

Thx
  tge