[General] TriCitizen new Tox client on Android

gary at mohan.net gary at mohan.net
Tue Aug 3 15:25:22 UTC 2021

In order to open source it, I'll remove the adverts and subscriptions
completely as this wasn't working as a model anyway.  I'll need to
delete existing git history, as that contains production secrets.  I
also want to make a change to the colour of the icon as I've had
feedback the icon is the reason I'm getting low conversions on the store
landing page.

The plan is to add in file sharing, conferences and voice calls later.
I also want to add in crypto wallet functionality and crypto transfers.