[General] qTox

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Tue Jul 25 17:18:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

qTox package repository is currently not maintained, the qTox package
maintainer haven't updated qTox since v1.6.0, which was released in
November 2016. qTox team made a blog post in February, asking for
someone to volunteer to be the new package maintainer
https://qtox.github.io/blog/2017/02/15/Maintainer-Wanted.html, and as
far as I know, they still haven't found anyone. Feel free to volunteer
to be the package maintainer if you feel up to the task.

To answer your question directly, there is no package repository with
updated qTox and it's unknown if there will be any time soon.

---
Regards,
nurupo