[General] Getting qTox to stay on top

Zetok Zalbavar zetok at openmailbox.org
Tue Sep 6 19:16:09 UTC 2016

On 06.09.2016 10:32, David Burleigh wrote:
> It would be helpful if qTox had an option to stay on top of other
> windows, as I sometimes fail to notice when someone is trying to get my
> attention while I am focused on something else.

Keeping a window above other windows is something that window manager
can do. If your window manager of choice can't do that and you need the
functionality, you should switch to a different window manager.

Aside from that, qTox does provide an option to open its window & focus
it on new message.

--

Kind regards,
Zetok Zalbavar