[General] qtox for Ubuntu

Chris Clemson Chris.Clemson at btinternet.com
Wed May 4 14:21:57 PDT 2016

Hmm,

If you look at
https://pkg.tox.chat/debian/dists/nightly/xenial/binary-amd64/

The Packages file is 0 bytes, which is not a good sign.
If you look at a similar directory for wiley:
https://pkg.tox.chat/debian/dists/nightly/wily/binary-i386/

Packages is 11k, which makes more sense.
I've looked in a few other release directories, and it seems that not
all of the releases have valid Packages files :(
Could this be the issue?