[Dev] Hello

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Thu Mar 21 21:57:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

Most of the communication happens on the IRC: #toktok channel on
Freenode, as you have already found.
You might need to register with Freenode's NickServ first before you can
write in it, as we had some spam mitigations set on the channel lately.
This should explain the process
https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration

---
Regards,