[Dev] Tox Localization into Catalan (Valencian)

Julia Liebana julia.liebana at e-campus.uab.cat
Sat Oct 14 13:27:07 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Júlia and I'm a student of a Master's Degree at the Autonomous
University of Barcelona. I am studying translation and new technologies and
I have been assigned a localization project for a subject.

We are a group of three students and must find a Free and Open Source
programme to localize it into any language we want. Our purpose is to
localize it into Catalan.

Actually, into a more specific dialect of this language: Valencian; that is
because Catalan (Valencian) is our mother tongue and we want to give
visibility to this language.

If you could, please, let us know as soon as possible if we can start
localizing this app.

Thank you so much for your attention,

Júlia