[Dev] Has Development Ceased?

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Thu Jul 20 06:53:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

Development discussion is happening mainly on IRC and some of it on
GitHub (issue trackers). Each Tox project generally has its own IRC
channel and GitHub repository, so it's not all in one place. The mailing
list is not getting much use besides occasional lurkers, like yourself,
making a post. I don't think that the majority of the developers are
even subscribed to it, they just prefer using IRC with a bouncer and
GitHub over the mailing list.

---
Regards,
nurupo