[Dev] Application for Google Summer of Code 2016

Abhimanyu Shekhawat abhimanyu.bitsgoa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:48:54 PST 2016

Hello there!

I am Abhimanyu Singh, I am a second year student enrolled in B.E Computer
Science course. Few months back I came across TOX and after joining the
mailing list I realized that TOX community is quite active and helpful.
Also the whole concept of leak proof secure messaging interests me.

I have got an intermediate level of working experience in Android, C,C++ ,
Java and MySQL.
So it will be great if someone can suggest me any project concerning
feature enhancements or code refinement(Bug fixes) that I can start with.

Thanking you in anticipation.

*Regards*
*Abhimanyu Singh *