[Bootstrap] Update bootstrap nodes

nurupo nurupo at tox.chat
Fri Apr 20 04:16:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

We have just discovered a couple of bugs in Toxcore v0.2.2 that affect
bootstrap nodes. You are likely to encounter them when updating to
v0.2.2, so we decided to post workarounds to them until a new Toxcore
version with the bugs fixed is released.

1. If you use DHT_bootstrap, it won't set the private key correctly. To
fix that, apply this patch
https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore/commit/c3baa1c24b3fe5fab6145e0268100ff3bfc21e39.patch

2. Build Toxcore using cmake and add -DUSE_STDERR_LOGGER=ON flag when
running the cmake command, otherwise your bootstrap node will likely
crash at run time. On how to build toxcore using cmake see
https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore/blob/master/INSTALL.md. Here is a
related bug report for this issue
https://github.com/TokTok/c-toxcore/issues/879.

---