[Tox Support] Issue with online friend seen as offline

Cristina Gregolin cristina.gregolin at pm.me
Mon Feb 20 12:14:55 UTC 2023

Good morning,
Hi, I've installed qTox and I'm trying to communicate with a friend. We both manage to add each other as a contact. We have tried several times both me and him, but once added as friends qTox sees it OFFLINE and does not allow us to communicate.
I always have a VPN active but the problem occurs even if it is deactivated.

[image.png]

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? How is it possible that a contact from whom I've just received a friend request is always seen offline even when he's not?A thousand thanks,

Best regardsCristina